Checkrain Jailbreak it is a definitive Jailbreak tool with support for most generations of iOS devices, from iPhone 4S (A5 chip) to iPhone 8 and iPhone X (A11 chip). All of the devices mentioned are jailbreakable throughout their lifetime. This means all current versions of iOS and the versions to come in the future.
All A5 to A11 devices support jailbreak checkra1n. Only the latest devices, including iPhone 11 Pro, iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro Max, iPhone XR, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XS, and iPhone XS Max, do not support checkra1n Jailbreak.
How to Use Checkra1n Jailbreak
It should be clarified that this tool created by Axi0mi is based on the Checkm8 exploit which is a major component of the jailbreak checkra1n tool and, most importantly, is a lifelong jailbreak exploit and Apple cannot patch it with iOS updates.
1) Connect the device to your pc with the Lightning cable.
2) Download jailbreak checkra1n tool.
3) Once the download is complete, run the software and it should automatically detect the device and firmware type.
4) Checkra1n will put on the device in recovery mode before proceeding.
5) You will now need to follow the steps shown in the software on the screen to enter DFU mode. then you’ll click the home button.
6) After successfully entering DFU mode, Checkra1n will start injecting Exploit and releasing the device.
7) After the jailbreak is over, you will click the Done button to close the software.
8) You can see on the iOS device the checkra1n loader app on the started screen.
9) you will click the Cydia icon, then the Install button.
10) The checkra1n charger will start downloading the base system and install Cydia.
11) When finished, the app will close and Cydia will appear on your home screen.